Developmental Focal Points
- The Undergraduate Program in Nursing comprehensively prepares students to be nursing professionals who possess nursing knowledge, humanistic qualities, and the ability to pursue self development.
- The Master's Program in Nursing prepares students to be advanced nursing professionals with health care abilities.
- The Doctoral Program in Nursing prepares students to be leaders in health care with capacities to expand nursing knowledge and to demonstrate global views.
- The Master Degree Program in Aging and Long-Term Care prepares students to be advanced aging and long-term care professionals with health care and humanity abilities.
- The College actively promotes international academic exchange and collaboration to expand faculty and students’ global view and visibility.
- The Master Program of Long-Term Care in Aging provides an opportunity for the corporation of multidisciplinary professionals.